Jeff got his first Sunday back off. Too much ice on the roads, making it unsafe to have church. So we had a nice brunch, "practiced " with the stroller that were going to use at Walt Disney World, and lounged around. I couldn't resist the opportunity to work on some ironing that has piled up (the real reason I enjoyed it so much is I watched Downton Abbey episodes while I did it!). Monday and Tuesday brought much contemplation about things I will and won't do in the coming months. It is always a challenge to wade through the things that are best, good, not so good, and really bad. I definitely have hope that the Lord will direct me to put the right things into my life and the family's life. I was encouraged by the song "Always" knowing that He is our help. Analiese learned about mass at school and Alexa started spelling words. The girls were excited to find out that Frozen won Oscars for best animated feature and best original song for "Let It Go".
I got back to a regular exercise routine since Jeff returned from Gabon. I absolutely love Blogilates with all the videos, work out schedules, recipes, meal plans, and motivation that is on the website. The instructor does an awesome job with variety, it is definitely challenging, and it's free! Love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment