Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Making our way through the day

Colin had some real doozies today.  Sometimes he is just too much. We were talking about Satan, he referred to him as the bad dude. I told him he has power on the earth, but God can overcome it. I said that he wants to do bad things on the earth. And Colin said, "Yeah and because of what Adam and Eve did we have sin. If it weren't for them sinning, there wouldn't be hitting, or farting on each other, or yelling."  Then, before bed, we were talking about how much he liked the Bible mini series and what Goliath looked like, and what happened him.  Then I told him that I have a movie about Jesus and what he did here on earth and what that was like. I told him it was a movie with real people. He said "Oh and it shows what he looks like?"  As I started to tell him yes, he held up his hand and said "Stop! Don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise when I get to heaven."  So cute. I hope he can get through his whole life, without really seen a picture of him! LOL!  He also said today that he is going to be in suspense his whole life until he meets our baby that didn't live.  He was saying it like he was going to get the best present he could ever hope for. 

Brandon went to the STEM school to visit today. He really liked it. We are really praying that he will get in for next fall. Took a trip to the eye doctor today and are getting back to Analiese's final treatment for vision therapy. Alexa wanted to try and Analiese's glasses. She looks so much older!  We had a nice day at school today too. Colin enjoyed discovering new things about yeast.
Y

No comments: