Today we visited the Dayton Regional STEM School. Next year may be the year Brandon heads to school if God keeps confirming this direction. I liked what we learned and saw today...definitely a big step for all of us. There are so many things that are done there that I cannot duplicate at home and in this case could benefit Brandon in so many ways. Analiese tried out for the Rec Team for gymnastics today as well. If she makes it, that could be a game changer...time, money, working, etc...
Yesterday everyone got new sneakers. As is usually the case, my "summer bday clan" all have growth spurts in February. This year is no different and since we have a lot of walking ahead of us at Walt Disney World in a month, it was time! I got an early bday gift from my parents...a 3-pot Crock-Pot server! I love it! Perfect for all the entertaining we do! Thank you to my endlessly giving parents! We had a nice dinner....steamed artichokes are one of Colin's favorites. He practically eats the whole thing! Once the kids went to bed, the day rounded out w. amazing cake that Jeff brought home and watched The Proposal on the projector. Fun time!

No comments:
Post a Comment