Sunday, February 16, 2014

Please Refresh Me!

This was my cry to the Lord as the day began. Great time of worship this morning at church, and once I got home I couldn't get to my naptime fast enough. We still have 10 days to go before Jeff returns. While it has been a pretty good run, I am getting tired of having to be mindful of all that's happening.  Colin and Analiese spent the afternoon at the Brewster's. What a blessing that was! Just to have less activity, less possibility of disorder, and less fighting over media. Sunday is media day, because I am sleeping while they are bickering : ). Brandon did build a really cool boat on Minecraft, and took some time to help Alexa with her Minecraft building. We ended the day with grumpiness creeping in, but I was successful in getting them to bed before things got out of control. I was then grateful to have time to catch up on all the schoolwork that has been waiting for me, and watching the Olympics, of course. A nice bonus was getting to IM Jeff even though it was 5:30 in the morning for him and he couldn't sleep.  Poor dude, praying for him to be strengthened for the day tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Warner Family said...

Praying for you, dear friend! I just LOVE the pic of Brandon helping Alexa. So sweet, great job capturing that precious moment. :) Love you!