This was taken in my bathroom. Every morning Alexa comes in at some time to greet me, spend time with me, and get some lovin before the day begins. She loves brushing her hair, looking at my makeup, and asking questions about how I get ready in the morning. I always greet her with excitement and enthusiasm, knowing she's looking forward to seeing me as soon as she can each day. She makes the morning bright!
Saturday, February 15, 2014
All for Fun and Fun for All
Sigh. Better day today. Although a pretty unproductive morning, we all enjoyed some of our favorite things this afternoon. Alexa had a "Frozen" birthday party at her friend, Lilly's house. She wore her fanciest dress and felt like a princess. Brandon had Lillys brother, Peter, over to go sledding today. Then Colin and Analiese got some much-desired media time while I met with a friend from Cru. We ended the relaxing day with a movie night... I found Frozen on Megashare and everyone considered me their hero. I spontaneously decided to make some cookies with a healthful flair…they had chickpeas/garbanzo beans/cici beans in them (of course, nobody knew those were in them)! This is a huge accomplishment, as I don't tend to use any more energy then I have to for cooking when Jeff is gone. Even when Jeff is here, he's the one that makes the cookies! Obviously, I was very proud of them as shown in my pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment