Friday, February 14, 2014
Expectations can Kill a Day
Not exactly the day I had in mind. Expectations could surely be the culprit. Was looking forward to a wonderful day of being with the kids, celebrating Valentine's Day, and enjoying each other despite Jeff's absence. However, it just felt like I could never catch up today. I felt like I was always trying to get ahead but never did. We did manage to have a nice pancake lunch with heart pancakes and heart apples. We had a crazy trip to the grocery store. Of course nothing in particular made it crazy, it's just crazy to go to the grocery store with 4 kids! We ended the day with a relaxing time at gymnastics and and once everyone was in bed I got to enjoy the men's long program of the I heart Olympics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment