Monday, February 17, 2014

History is Made!

It would not have been a surprise, but I thought I saw on the Internet that Davis and White got second. It turns out they got the gold! I was overwhelmed when the results came up. So excited for them and the history they have made by getting the USA's first gold medal.  Whew! What a relief. Tonight is the first broadcast of late night with Jimmy Fallon. I love Jimmy Fallon. He is funny and entertaining and talented and so gracious in his humor. Colin and Alexa had fun sword fighting that involved a lot of laughing and silliness. And today was our once a year trip to McDonald's! You would have thought I gave the kids each $100. I am not sure what they find so appealing, but they loved what I served for dinner! We went to Wendy's right after to get my dinner. LOL!

No comments: