Monday...Colin made bread for his science project; it was his further study on yeast. Analiese had fun making measurements for what it would be like to throw, jump, and she figured out how much she would weigh on the moon. Analiese found out today she did not make the team at gymnastics : ( and it was time to register for baseball for the boys.
Tuesday... A beautiful day, we had to go to the park before gymnastics. The girls were delighted to find bars that they could actually use for gymnastics!
Wednesday & Thursday.... I got a job today. In the fall, I will be teaching figure skating! I am really excited about this. I will be doing group lessons and really can't wait! Also got the sweetest surprise in secret...don't know who left the note and pinwheel from " Spring", but it made my day!
Friday...had to get to the library as soon as I could today to get Season 4 of Downton Abbey! Watched 5 episodes throughout the day....especially tonight as I ironed and waited up for Brandon to come home from a youth group event. I got 2 much needed hours to myself as Analiese had her Vision Therapy assessment. Headed to Peet's....it was lovely. When we came home from gymnastics we found our deer family in the immediate backyard AND enjoyed watching a couple of them licking peanut butter off of the pinecone birdfeeder. So cute! Then Brandon ran after them and scared them away.




No comments:
Post a Comment