Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Sweetness

As I stepped outside while Colin was playing ball, I heard him say, "At-bat, Colin Doeringer." then he hits the ball and says, "it's a home run!"  And cheers for himself.  Love those moments in my boys' lives. We measured Alexa and she grew quite a bit.  She will be able to go on most rides at Walt Disney World.   But, we will not be trying to meet Anna and Elsa as the wait is a minimum of one and a half hours and up to five hours!  Jeff is gone yet again this weekend at the break free retreat… Great things happening there, and we had a good day knowing he will be back soon. I suppose with catching up on Downton Abbey, he may be glad he wasn't here this weekend. We took a break from eating at home and had dinner at Steak and Shake. Kids eat free on weekends!


No comments: