Once I woke up to Brandon shoveling the sidewalk outside my window, I was off and running for the day. We got the snow promised… about 7 inches. Legos, Nerf Dart "injuries", more food made out of Playdoh for the American Girl dolls, and sledding late at night. We even got to celebrate Tyler's 21st birthday with dinner and some cake! Alexa made him a sweet card with the guitar and a tree on it. He likes to play guitar, not sure what the tree was about. She also insisted that his name be in bubble letters. I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday which starts the teams figure skating competition for the Olympics! Sochi will be amazing! Huge sacrifice to miss the opening ceremonies on Friday night, but Galentine's day will be well worth it!

1 comment:
OOOhhhh, I love your heart wreath!!! Where did you get it? You're always so good about decorating for the holidays! I used to think of you on the seldom occasion I put something holiday-ish on the mantle at your old house! :)
Post a Comment