Today I felt like I could barely get a grasp on what to do next. That always feels a little unproductive to me. But in the end, I got done what I needed. Tonight began the figure skating team competition for the Olympics. Tomorrow night is the opening ceremonies, and I will be sad to miss it. But, it is for a very good reason, of course it has to be because I'm obsessed with the Olympics! GALentine's Day is tomorrow! I've been waiting for this day and was even so excited about it coming I could hardly wait all week for it! So, in good I'm too busy to be a mom today fashion, all kinds of things happened. Colin and Alexa wrote all over their arms and their faces. I went down to the church to check out the set up for the event tomorrow, and I came back to a squirt bottle war as they were having a day at the "beach" in the kitchen and dining room. Thankfully the kids got it cleaned up. I am sure it had a lot to do with the look on my face when I walked in the door. I did let the girls watch some gymnastics on YouTube and the rest of the afternoon was spent with Colin, Alexa and Analiese doing a gymnastics competition for several hours. Colin even told me before he went to bed that he wants to do gymnastics instead of baseball. Will be interesting to see if that lasts. Looking forward to tomorrow! I am sure the kids will do much better under Jeff's supervision.

No comments:
Post a Comment