10 years ago yesterday Jeff and I were married on a chilly, just the right amount of snow day in Buffalo, NY. It was a milestone for us and we celebrated and remembered all that God has done in the last 10 years. There is so much, yet, it can be summed up in the fact that we have chosen Jesus and His ways. We have tried to laid ourselves aside so many times for the sake of the other and now there is much fruit. We are enjoying a season of marriage that we could not have imagined what it would be like then and we are grateful. Our relationship just gets better and we look forward to the next 10! We talked about having a wedding reunion at our 20 year mark since there were 30 people in our wedding party! It would be so fun to all be together! The night started with these dozen white roses on the arm of my man. They are absolutely beautiful! We enjoyed a lovely dinner as a gift from Jeff's parents, a wonderful trip down memory lane as we sat by the fire at Starbucks and then we watched the video of our 10 years that I made. We look forward to spending the gift my parents gave to us as well! Thanks Jan, for watching the little two and thanks Scott and Mindy for giving the older two a different place to sleep for the night! Thanks Jeff for your heart, life and soul. I am so glad we are husband and wife-life is more rich, meaningful and precious because I get to live it with you!
1 comment:
I love this! Congratulations you guys, so happy for you. I miss you tons...Happy Anniversary! - Lizz
Post a Comment