Sunday, September 7, 2008

Princesses Everywhere!




Since we had the baby just 6 weeks ago and Analiese's birthday came about 4 weeks after, I told her we could have her party a bit later. Yesterday we had her Princess party. 6 other princesses joined her for a great time of celebration of this 5-year-old! We played Find the King's Treasure (since every princess is given ALL the riches of her King-Yeah, King Jesus!). I hid chocolate gold coins and they found them. Then we made pearl necklaces with a gem for the pendant, decorated shoe shaped card stock with gems, glitter and flowers, had cake and punch and of course, opened the royal gifts. Thanks to all of you precious princesses who rejoiced wiht Princess Analiese in such sweet ways! There was much discussion about whether princesses run or walk and if they eat chocolate! So cute. Happy 5th again, big girl! Hard to believe you are already 5 when I feel like you were just like Alexa yesterday! You are becoming such a sweet young girl and tomorrow you officially begin Kindergarten! I look forward to the time with you!


2 comments:

Ryan and Lizz Durbin said...

we sat here and read your blog together. and ryan said "shes super mom." looks like quite the party. so cute. love you.

Nicole Doeringer said...

I may do all these fun things, but in between are tears, frustration and wondering if I am doing any good for our kids. I suppose every parent can feel like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. At least, I hope I am not the only one.