Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Everyone's Catching Olympic Fever

Brandon and Colin enjoyed a very early hockey game in the living room. And I came across The official USA Olympic team gloves! Only 4.99 on sale at JCPenney! We can't stop talking about the Olympics around here and I am staying up much too late to watch them! However, it only comes around every four years, and what's a figure skater to do? 
One of my favorite programs to listen to is midday connection. I finally downloaded the podcast and I am back in action. I heard a great broadcast today about another book by Mindy Caliguire called STIR. This is a definite consideration for a future women's ministry study. 
One of the highlights of school today was Brandon looking at a beef bone to learn more about the skeletal system. Pretty cool activity.  And though it was a lot warmer today and a lot of the snow melted, more snow is on its way. That led to thoughts of our trip at the end of March. Can't wait to go to Legoland and Walt Disney World!

No comments: