Every night that I put Alexa to bed, we throw kisses to each other and catch them. We called them Kiss Bugs and sometimes give Air Hugs. Alexa wouldn't want anything more than for someone to sleep in her room so she savors even the last few seconds...However, if this happened she would never go sleep, so she has her own room. It always breaks my heart as Alexa is very sweet day in and day out...doing dishes, helping out, doesn't complain, thoughtful, asks how you're doing, and randomly tells you she loves you. How do you say no to this girl? Every night I have to say no and it breaks my heart.
Good day with superheroes flying around, kids sledding, more and more raffle prizes rolling in for GALentine's Day, and continuing to consider the things God is speaking to me about this year...more on that later. For now, I am watching Hollywood Game Night. Nate Berkus is on tonight! Love that guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment